There is no set time when a claim to take to process. It can take 10 days to as much as more than 60 days. We here at Silver Shield Capital will attempt to get your money back in your hands as soon as possible.
We solve debt collection problems between carriers and brokers. Our mission is to provide timely funding when purchasing outstanding and current receivables and to build a community of successful transportation carriers. We are a client centric company focused on the needs of our clients and their businesses. When our clients are successful, we are successful and that is the basis of our service. Silver Shield Capital is making it easier than ever for transportation carriers to focus on their businesses while we provide the accounts receivable solutions that suit their needs.
Debtors will often pay a collection agency even though they never cooperated with the original creditor, mainly because collection agencies typically increase the psychological anxiety associated with a debt. Second, the debtor will understand that time is running out on avoiding payment and that the creditor is serious about recovering what is owed to them. Also, many debtors are wary of the impact that a collection account can have on their credit score.
A: The rule of thumb is: the sooner the account is placed for collection, the higher the likely hood of recovery. Time is money and money is time. Don’t waste your time throwing good money after bad. With Silver Shield Capita, you have already secured our services, so don’t hesitate to utilize them. Let us do what we do best, while you focus on new business.FILE A CLAIM NOW!
Silver Shield Capital will send you a check or ACH Payment depending on your preference.
|Accounts less than one month in arrears||20% of gross amount collected|
|Accounts more than one month in arrears||35% of gross amount collected|
|No collection||No fee|
- Breaking Promises
- Avoiding your phone calls
- Disconnected phone
- Asking for more time to pay
- Telling you they are getting a loan
- Threatening bankruptcy
- Telling you the check is in the mail
- Lying to you
- Telling you they are waiting to get paid from their customer
- Every time you call the owner is not there
- Claiming they do not owe you anything at all
- Disputing invoices
- Claiming you did not send them a bill of lading
It allows Silver Shield Capital to do the following on your behalf:
- File any reports, applications, or other documents
- Pay filing fees on behalf of Principal and/or Principal's desire company pertaining to motor carrier authorities or state business registration matters
- Communicate with any debtors
- Receive correspondence
- File a lawsuit or litigation on behalf of Principal in the attempt to collect a debt
- Hire counsel to collect the debt on behalf of Principal
- All other debt collection powers and transactions